Sermorelin is a peptide analogue of a Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH) whose production reduces as one age. It is used diagnostically as an anti-ageing treatment. The hormone is also a potent and effective compound used as a growth stimulator for individuals suffering from Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
- Increases energy, strength and endurance.
- Increases lean body mass by developing new muscle cells.
- Breaks down body fat and fatty acids.
- Improves heart function.
- Increases calcium retention.
- Enhances the immune system and accelerates healing from wounds or surgery.
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin.
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide