Indications and usage
CLENBUTEROL tablets contain the active substance clenbuterol hydrochloride; it is a drug with fast bronchodilator action. It relaxes bronchial smooth muscle, removes hoarseness, and makes breathing easier. CLENBUTEROL is used to treat bronchitis with a bronchial obstructive syndrome, for the prevention and relief of bronchospasm in bronchial asthma and other lung diseases.
- An allergy (hypersensitivity) to the clenbuterol or any other component of this drug.
- Thyrotoxicosis (increased thyroid function).
- The first and third semester of pregnancy.
- Lactation period.
- Age under 18 years old.
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.
- Ischemic heart disease.
- Myocardial infarction (acute period).
- Angle-closure glaucoma.
How to store CLENBUTEROL
Keep away from light. Store at a temperature below 25 °C.
Do not use CLENBUTEROL after the expiry date which is stated on the cardboard after EXP.
The expiration date refers to the last day of that month.