Cipandrol also knows as testosterone cypionate is a prescription drug. It comes as an injectable solution given into the muscle. It is used to treat symptoms of hypogonadism in males.
Low testosterone levels in males can lead to mood changes, poor concentration and erectile dysfunction. It can also cause reduced growth of penis and testicles, breast growth, loss of body hair and muscle mass, anemia, and osteoporosis.
This medication is given by injection into the buttock muscle, usually every 1 to 4 weeks.
250 mg to 800 mg/ a week.
- Improved sex drive and libido.
- Reduced anxiety, aggression, and improved sociability.
- Reduced inflammation in the body between 3 and 12 weeks.
- Improved lipid profile – decrease in triglycerides and total cholesterol.
- Better glycemic control (3 – 12 months).
- Noticeable change in lean body mass, fat mass, and muscle strength by months 3 through 4.
- Enlarged breasts in men.
- Prolonged erections.
- Excess hair growth.
- Water retention.
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg